Getting a review on Google+ is very important for a practice like 20th Avenue Dentistry. The more reviews a local business has, the more likely they are to show up on the front page of Google for the services they offer. Here are the simple steps for leaving a Google review for us.
- Visit our Google+ page: Click here to go our Google+ page (to open in a new tab or window).
- If you are not logged into a Google account already, you will see the image to the right. Click on the image for “Write a review”
- Login to your Google account in order to do a review. (If you have a gmail account or YouTube account, you already have a Google account.) If you don’t have an account you will need to create one. Google makes it very simple to do so.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the image to the right. Give 20th Avenue Dentistry a rating by clicking on the stars (5 please!). Then take a thoughtful moment to write a sentence or two on the specifics of what you have appreciated most being a patient of ours or working with us in a different capacity.
- Once you are finished with your review, then click on “Publish”. Your review will then show up on our Google+ page. Thank you so much.
- Let us know you have provided a review by notifying us with the contact form on this site.
Again, thank you so very much!